Re: diag color

Forgot to say that before posting I did try

export GCC_COLORS=never after reading

======
-fno-diagnostics-colorUse color in diagnostics. WHEN is ‘never’,
‘always’, or ‘auto’. The default depends on how the compiler has been
configured, it can be any of the above WHEN options or also ‘never’ if
GCC_COLORS environment variable isn't present in the environment, and
‘auto’ otherwise. ‘auto’ means to use color only when the standard
error is a terminal. The forms -fdiagnostics-color and
-fno-diagnostics-color are aliases for -fdiagnostics-color=always and
-fdiagnostics-color=never, respectively.
======

I admit I red this a bit too fast, and since the doc sez "if
GCC_COLORS isn't present" I didn't infered what it does if set. I
didn't saw the =never was a goof for the env var.

I guess I must not be the only one trapped here.

Yet I still believe it is wrongly coded, a very little logic in the
init() path would allow every one to be happy :)

Yet I will do the export :)
Cheers,
Phi