This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: diag color
- From: phi gcc <phi dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:48:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: diag color
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADieKzu2BhHBTzhWrQjuCCZixd7bnq2syB=z+8JvXbeFL2L6FQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdQnj=A+CrZShwEXbTDzpA15JSdQPNMQThFK2C-pejpzKA@mail.gmail.com>
On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Jonathan Wakely
> The manual says "Setting GCC_COLORS to the empty string disables colors."
> Did you try that? Setting it to an empty string in your env should
> disable the coloured output.
Yes it works, sounds a less intrusive one :) regarding old version
compatibility, will export that.
When looking quick at the src I din't spotted this getenv() that is
not in the init() path as it should :)