This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: diag color
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: phi gcc <phi dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 12:16:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: diag color
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADieKzu2BhHBTzhWrQjuCCZixd7bnq2syB=z+8JvXbeFL2L6FQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 31 July 2016 at 07:08, phi gcc wrote:
> Hi All,
> Reposting this here from gcc-help.
> I got the impression that I got colors in diag output depsite the fact
> that I got no GCC env var setup.
The manual says "Setting GCC_COLORS to the empty string disables colors."
Did you try that? Setting it to an empty string in your env should
disable the coloured output.