This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 6.2?
- From: Paul Smith <psmith at gnu dot org>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 16:27:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 6.2?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFiYyc0W9=uF2BEm7=V25e7LSunqO1fRQo-LPtxUTLHNTJA8Jw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: psmith at gnu dot org
On Wed, 2016-07-27 at 16:06 +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> I'm doing 4.9.4 now and 6.2 only afterwards so you can expect 6.2 earliest
> in about three weeks.
OK, thanks for the info. I'll have to discuss with folks and see if
they can wait that long, and take a look at the issues in 6.1 which are
resolved in 6.2.