This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Paul Smith <psmith at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:03:27 -0400
- Subject: GCC 6.2?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: psmith at gnu dot org
Hi all. Don't want to be a noodge but is there any info on a timeline
for the 6.2 release?
I'm planning a major tools upgrade (from GCC 4.9.2) and I've been kind
of putting it off until 6.2 is out so I can jump to that... but the
natives are getting restless as they want some C++ features that aren't
available in 4.9.2.
Usually it seems like the "first patch release" for a new major release
is out right around now (3 months after the initial release). Just
wondering if there is any info on this or if things are going to be
very different for 6.2.