Re: [libiberty] does anyone use regex.c with REGEX_MALLOC?

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, Jeff Law wrote:

> I'll pre-approve removing those bits.  Alternately, you could look to resync
> with glibc, though that could prove painful after 15 years of divergence.

The current glibc implementation is completely different; the libiberty
version was replaced in glibc many years ago.  Obsolete libiberty by
gnulib for all its users and you get a portable version of the current
glibc regex that way....

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com