This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Symbian support
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: fedor_qd at mail dot ru
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:07:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Symbian support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <J1RCxLprXwtX.x0SqdmZL@smtp.mail.ru>
On 25/07/16 14:17, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I build for arm cpu. How write this function? Where I can see example implementation? GCC builded with multilib support.
If your ARM cpu has only one core, the function can be empty. If it
has more than one core, then you must tell GCC which model of ARM it
is and GCC will generate the appropriate instruction. It's a DMB