This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Symbian support
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: fedor_qd at mail dot ru, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 12:45:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Symbian support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <HZv1ZcWYxS3R.tv2zFr40@smtp.mail.ru>
On 25/07/16 12:37, email@example.com wrote:
> GCC 6.1.0 inserts call to __sync_synchronize and linker fails with
> error: undefined reference to `__sync_synchronize'. If this is bug I
> can send preprocessed file.
This is something that you can provide yourself. If it's a
single-core cpu the function can be empty. Either that or you can
build your program with a -mcpu= option which names a recent x86