This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: fedor_qd at mail dot ru
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 14:37:10 +0300
- Subject: Symbian support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: fedor_qd at mail dot ru
I would ask to not remove existing support for Symbian. It's possible build and run app with gcc 5 series.
I downloaded source code for gcc from gcc main page. Binutil was downloaded from main page. Version binutils - 2.25, 2.25.1, 2.26. Build script - https://github.com/fedor4ever/GCCE4Symbian/blob/master/build-toolchain.sh .
GCC 6.1.0 inserts call to __sync_synchronize and linker fails with error: undefined reference to `__sync_synchronize'. If this is bug I can send preprocessed file.
Always yours, Fiodar Stryzniou