This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
possibly dead call from slsr_process_phi () to gimple_bb ()
- From: Prathamesh Kulkarni <prathamesh dot kulkarni at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 06:37:12 +0530
- Subject: possibly dead call from slsr_process_phi () to gimple_bb ()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to write a WIP patch to warn for dead function calls,
and incidentally it caught the following dead call to gimple_bb() from
slsr_process_phi () in gimple-ssa-strength-reduction.c:
if (SSA_NAME_IS_DEFAULT_DEF (arg))
arg_bb = single_succ (ENTRY_BLOCK_PTR_FOR_FN (cfun));
gimple_bb (SSA_NAME_DEF_STMT (arg));
Presumably it should be:
arg_bb = gimple_bb (SSA_NAME_DEF_STMT (arg)) ?