This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Build fails on importing gnulib
- From: ayush goel <ayushgoel1610 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 14:00:08 +0530
- Subject: Build fails on importing gnulib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Build fails on including gnulib header files in the include path
In file included from insn-modes.c:5:
In file included from /Users/ayushgoel/gsoc/src/gcc/system.h:294:
../gnulib/import/unistd.h:135:3: error: "Please include config.h first."
#error "Please include config.h first."
../gnulib/import/unistd.h:137:1: error: unknown type name '_GL_INLINE_HEADER_BEGIN'
I’m assuming after the newer version of gnulib it is required to include config.h before the system headers.
However config.h has already been included before system.h in all such files.
Is this due to some variable like HAVE_CONFIG_H being set?