This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unhappiness with zero package security
- From: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>
- To: "squidmobile at fastmail dot fm" <squidmobile at fastmail dot fm>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 23:48:53 +0300
- Subject: Re: unhappiness with zero package security
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1467472324 dot 2718780 dot 655018977 dot 1148FE2E at webmail dot messagingengine dot com>
On 02.07.2016 18:12, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
02 jul 2016
i tried to build and install gcc, and i ran into a problem. your
docs suggest isl acts as an OPTIONAL package for optimizations.
however, i could not build gcc without it.
Try configuring GCC with '--disable-graphite' option.