This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[gimplefe] Parsing PHI functions
- From: Prasad Ghangal <prasad dot ghangal at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 19:46:59 +0530
- Subject: [gimplefe] Parsing PHI functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
For handling PHI, it expects cfg to be built before. So I was
wondering how are we going to handle this? Do we need to build cfg
while parsing only?