This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Importing gnulib in gcc
- From: ayush goel <ayushgoel1610 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 23:56:47 +0530
- Subject: Importing gnulib in gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Iâm using the whole of gdbâs gnulib wrapper library and scripts and imported it in gcc's top level directory.Â
Iâve also added gnulib as a host and build module in the Makefile.def and added the corresponding dependency of all-gcc on gnulib targets and regenerated the Makefile.in and configure files.
However I still donât see compiled gnulib files as a sub directory in the build directory?Â
What can be the reason for that?