This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to improve the location of a gcc diagnostic
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 00:13:00 +0300
- Subject: Re: How to improve the location of a gcc diagnostic
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1466690695 dot 10682 dot 24 dot camel at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 5:04 PM, David Malcolm <email@example.com> wrote:
> Step 10: commit to svn
> Once the patch is approved, commit it to svn. (FWIW I do all of my
> development work in git; I have an svn checkout that I use purely for
> the final checkin, having smoketested the patch first).
Why not checkin using git-svn? I have no svn checkout.