This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to improve the location of a gcc diagnostic
- From: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 19:15:24 +0300
- Subject: Re: How to improve the location of a gcc diagnostic
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1466690695 dot 10682 dot 24 dot camel at redhat dot com>
On 06/23/2016 17:04, David Malcolm wrote:
> A user filed a bug about a bad location in a warning. It was marked as
> an "easyhack" in bugzilla, and I had a go at fixing it.
> I though it may be useful for new GCC developers if I document what I
> did to fix it.
Shouldn't this also go to the wiki?