This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
libstdc++ deque allocation
- From: Soul Studios <matt at soulstudios dot co dot nz>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:10:28 +1200
- Subject: libstdc++ deque allocation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
does deque as defined in libstdc++ allocate upon initialisation or upon
Trying to dig through the code but can't figure it out.
Reason being, it's insertion graphs seem to show a surprisingly linear
progression from small amounts of N to large amounts.
Thanks in advance,