This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: _Bool and trap representations
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexander Cherepanov <ch3root at openwall dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:15:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: _Bool and trap representations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5757BCD9 dot 9070407 at openwall dot com> <57582D90 dot 1080000 at gmail dot com> <575F0328 dot 7070905 at openwall dot com>
There has been quite a bit of discussion among the committee on
this subject lately (the last part is the subject of DR #451,
though it's discussed in the context of uninitialized objects
with indeterminate values).
Are there notes from these discussions or something?
Notes from discussions during committee meetings are in the meeting
minutes that are posted along with other committee documents on the
public site. Those that relate to aspects of defect reports are
usually captured in the Committee Discussion and Committee Response
to the DR. Other than that, committee discussions that take place
on the committee mailing list (such as the recent ones on this topic)
are archived for reference of committee members (unlike C++, the C
archives are not intended to be open to the public).