This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: where is the definition of struct gcc_options?
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: zet <feqin1023 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 07:02:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: where is the definition of struct gcc_options?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOfAq_qRvcxLnP2M9yDHm8aa1Y0HUn3zECTgNt0rSszRAh9Opg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 7:00 AM, zet <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am reading the source of gcc(version 4.8.2), there is a important
> symbol 'global_options' whose type is struct gcc_options
> in cc1' entry function toplev_main().
> I have build the gcc with make -g -O0, in gdb use ptype i can get the
> content of struct gcc_options,
> but in vim I cannot find its definition.
> $ ctags -R/ cscope -R
> And other symbol jump is correct, just struct gcc_options.
> Did I missing something?
It's in a generated file. Look at gcc/options.h in your build directory.
There are many generated files in the GCC build.