This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
where is the definition of struct gcc_options?
- From: zet <feqin1023 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 22:00:16 +0800
- Subject: where is the definition of struct gcc_options?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am reading the source of gcc(version 4.8.2), there is a important
symbol 'global_options' whose type is struct gcc_options
in cc1' entry function toplev_main().
I have build the gcc with make -g -O0, in gdb use ptype i can get the
content of struct gcc_options,
but in vim I cannot find its definition.
$ ctags -R/ cscope -R
And other symbol jump is correct, just struct gcc_options.
Did I missing something?