This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Switch to ISL 0.16.1
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, sebpop at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:24:29 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Switch to ISL 0.16.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1602151547500 dot 1392 at t29 dot fhfr dot qr>
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016, Richard Biener wrote:
> the following patch switches download_prerequesites to use ISL 0.16.1
> (just put that into infrastructure/).
> I've verified it works for me (on the gcc-5 branch and trunk).
I did not see any responses, nor the patch committed, and have
seen ISL 0.16 being used more widely (and it is one of the versions
documented in gcc/doc/install.texi), so "Go ahead" I'd say.
No point in sticking to old versions via download_prerequisites,
when general users would already be on newer versions.
> Index: contrib/download_prerequisites
> --- contrib/download_prerequisites (revision 233418)
> +++ contrib/download_prerequisites (working copy)
> @@ -48,7 +48,7 @@ ln -sf $MPC mpc || exit 1
> # Necessary to build GCC with the Graphite loop optimizations.
> if [ "$GRAPHITE_LOOP_OPT" = "yes" ] ; then
> - ISL=isl-0.15
> + ISL=isl-0.16.1
> wget ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/$ISL.tar.bz2 || exit 1
> tar xjf $ISL.tar.bz2 || exit 1