Re: An issue with GCC 6.1.0's make install?

Hi there,
I did extract it to the same place I had extracted it beforehand. And
no, it gave absolutely no error message at all.
I could not use make -j8. I do not have a quad core processor.
That's where it placed the libgcj.spec file in the build directory I use.

--
Signed,
Ethin D. Probst