Re: (R5900) Implementing Vector Support

On 06/03/2016 05:54 AM, Woon yung Liu wrote:
The problem is that gen_lowpart() doesn't seem to support casting to other modes of the same size.

It certainly does. The only place you get into trouble with gen_lowpart is with CONST_INT, which is mode-less.

But I am already doubting that I will complete this port as I can no longer see a favourable conclusion.

I would suggest that you post actual code to the list so that people can help you. Simply answering questions in the abstract, as I have been doing, can only go so far.

r~