Re: Implicit conversion to a generic vector type

A new arithmeticish type would take more effort, I understand. Marc,
are there plans to incorporate your patch, perhaps in an extended
form, in a release any time soon? My apologies if I'm addressing these
questions to the wrong person.

Regards,
Martin