This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: when gcc support -z ?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: zet <feqin1023 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:02:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: when gcc support -z ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOfAq_qpnCjYWY07gBTycgrG6V3ws_-99LArTnuXUEgSUHJvsg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/23/2016 07:59 AM, zet wrote:
just like the title, when gcc support -z keyword?
This seems to be a question for the gcc-help mailing list or a binutils
Anyway, GCC already implements -z by forwarding to the linker (hence the