This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU C: Implicit int and implicit function definitions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 20:42:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: GNU C: Implicit int and implicit function definitions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2dd49b4d-0722-bbcd-0e0d-dd6eb690e43d at redhat dot com> <87oa8184o3 dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <f6e9631d-80a7-a533-4ffa-b96efebdf8d0 at redhat dot com> <9d0e3514-9e4d-9835-9b28-ebac29636e0a at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 20 May 2016, Jeff Law wrote:
> I think it's worth revisiting as well, burying in -pedantic seems wrong given
> the kinds of failures we can see.
It's not in -pedantic. The warnings are on by default for C99/C11 (and
become errors with -pedantic-errors or the -Werror= options).
Joseph S. Myers