This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Copyright assignment to FSF
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Sejdak <jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: PaweÅ Pisarczyk <pawel dot pisarczyk at phoesys dot com>, Jacek Madajczyk <jacek dot madajczyk at phoesys dot com>, Zbigniew Patron <zbigniew dot patron at phoesys dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:45:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: Copyright assignment to FSF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFvk=0u29dajsLeRnKGXsv5w-cZGp0gmboCuhH2auGZqtoP1uw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/19/2016 07:46 AM, Jakub Sejdak wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,
On behalf of PaweÅ Pisarczyk (CEO of Phoenix Systems) I'm writting to
you regarding copyright assignment to FSF related to changes in GNU
We are currently working on porting our product, Phoenix-RTOS, to
several branches: trunk, branch 6 and branch 5. Our patches are
already classified as 'nontrivial', so we need to assign copyright to
To fulfill legal requirements, we would like to obtain all relevant
forms to sign them and send back to you.
Please send me documents and some instructions on how should we handle
this process to avoid misunderstandings.
I've forwarded this to the appropriate folks at the FSF.