Re: Copyright assignment to FSF

On 05/19/2016 07:46 AM, Jakub Sejdak wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of PaweÅ Pisarczyk (CEO of Phoenix Systems) I'm writting to
you regarding copyright assignment to FSF related to changes in GNU
GCC.

We are currently working on porting our product, Phoenix-RTOS, to
several branches: trunk, branch 6 and branch 5. Our patches are
already classified as 'nontrivial', so we need to assign copyright to
FSF.
To fulfill legal requirements, we would like to obtain all relevant
forms to sign them and send back to you.

Please send me documents and some instructions on how should we handle
this process to avoid misunderstandings.
I've forwarded this to the appropriate folks at the FSF.

jeff