This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: show size of stack needed by functions
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Sebastian <sebastianspublicaddress at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 23:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: show size of stack needed by functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1287000338 dot 3466 dot 9 dot camel at svetz> <4381869 dot lFxcenRLCY at polaris> <20160518225236 dot 2bbb5174 at wrona>
> Under which circumstances are there missing functions in the cgraph?
When the RTL expander calls library routines, there are no traces of them in
the IPA callgraph.