This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CppCoreGuidelines warnings
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Christopher Di Bella <cjdb dot ns at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:56:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: CppCoreGuidelines warnings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACL3gUVfYsaM5ddp5+sfQ3Q+E2VKzRHjnntO-xs1Zwpvu2ca4A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSXrMBZRHqu2qfAG-rbhxk+GiXmYhvDVP=fnq2HL3HB_Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <573279E9 dot 6020709 at gmail dot com> <CACL3gUUS8goAThsL6gyDJV7wdU8KmFTX2Bx0aBqNCpB8VjFAaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17 May 2016 at 12:10, Christopher Di Bella wrote:
>> I don't know the status of the static analysis tool the Microsoft were planning to release, which would do a lot of the checking.
> As far as I'm aware, this is a Visual Studio tool, and thus closed
> source. I might be wrong!
Currently yes, but it was supposed to be released as open source.