Re: CppCoreGuidelines warnings

Just letting you know I'm still alive!

I'm currently waiting on approval from my employer before I move ahead
with anything; for now, it's just personal research to help ease into
it. Approval may take a month or two, as I work for a large
corporation.

> I don't know the status of the static analysis tool the Microsoft were planning to release, which would do a lot of the checking.

As far as I'm aware, this is a Visual Studio tool, and thus closed
source. I might be wrong!

> You may wish to check also the Getting Started checklist at:

Although there isn't much that I can publicly do at the moment, please
let me know if there's anything else I can do to prepare myself; I'm
currently researching static analysis and becoming familiar with the
gcc codebase/contributing tips.

Cheers,

Chris