my student enjoyed your page

Hello,

My name is Jessica Lowe, I am a middle school teacher in Colorado. I have been working with a student of mine who is interested in learning more about computer coding and programming. I was doing some research and finding some sources for him, and I found your page https://gcc.gnu.org/readings.html to be very helpful and informative, and wanted to thank you.

I also came across this article http://ithare.com/a-beginners-guide-to-programming-languages/ about programming for beginners, and I thought it was a great starting point for Jason, my student, or anyone who is interested in learning more about computer programming and coding. I thought it would be great to add to your resources so others could have access to it.

Thanks again for all of the great information, Myself and Jason both really appreciate it. It definitely has put him in the right direction in advancing towards a potential career in this field. Have a great day and please let me know if you are able to add the article, I would love to show Jason and know we were able to contribute something!

Best Wishes

Jessica Lowe
jessica@mrslowe.com