This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Machine constraints list
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- To: David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 09:23:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Machine constraints list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cd004f09-c6eb-ae80-d781-2a13df2c2b2e at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
On 05/08/2016 03:27 PM, David Wohlferd wrote:
Looking at the v6 release criteria (https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-6/criteria.html) there are about a dozen
Looking at the Machine Constraints docs
(https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Machine-Constraints.html), there are 34 architectures listed.
That's a lot of entries to scroll thru. If these architectures aren't supported anymore, is it time
to drop some of these from this page?
I don't believe that the listing of Primary or Secondary Platforms
should be considered an exhaustive list of the supported architectures.
As a first pass, maybe something like this:
MicroBlaze should continue to be supported.
Michael Eager firstname.lastname@example.org
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077