This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CppCoreGuidelines warnings
- From: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Christopher Di Bella <cjdb dot ns at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 01:16:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: CppCoreGuidelines warnings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACL3gUVfYsaM5ddp5+sfQ3Q+E2VKzRHjnntO-xs1Zwpvu2ca4A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSXrMBZRHqu2qfAG-rbhxk+GiXmYhvDVP=fnq2HL3HB_Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/05/16 10:18, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 8 May 2016@02:10, Christopher Di Bella wrote:
If not, I'd like to get a start on implementing a warning system for
them. I'll create a branch, but I doubt it'll be ready for gcc 7.1's
Hi, I don't think anyone is working on that yet.
See https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html for some prerequisites to
contributing significant changes to GCC.
You may wish to check also the Getting Started checklist at: