Re: Machine constraints list

On Mon, 9 May 2016, David Wohlferd wrote:

> In my defense, I can't find any official list of which are 'tertiary' and
> which are deprecated (https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2016-03/msg00010.html).

Deprecated targets are exactly those in the "# Obsolete configurations."
list in config.gcc (targets requiring --enable-obsolete to build them).
The only architecture for which all configurations are currently
deprecated is mep.

Of course, such deprecated targets should still have all their
documentation present, bug reports kept open, etc. - it's only when
support for a target is actually removed from GCC that documentation etc.
is removed and bug reports closed (as WONTFIX).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com