GSOC '16 student | Ayush Goel

Hey,
I wanted to introduce myself to the gccâs developer's community.
I have been selected for the google summer of code program with gcc for 2016.
The title of my project is - Replace libiberty with gnulib

Iâve created a very short wiki describing the project and my initial approach at how Iâll be proceeding.Â
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/replacelibibertywithgnulib

Any kind of suggestion or criticism to the approach mentioned will be highly appreciated.Â

Itâs a pleasure working with gcc.

- Cheers

Ayush Goel