This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug maintenance
- From: David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 15:03:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug maintenance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f6229fa4-9877-f6fc-fc4e-bd011e1720cd at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <CAFiYyc1C58AkBduOYtkSQX-PD8T_jp3yKxmTFFdZ6sLV=YMBrg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 4/28/2016 2:01 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:35 AM, David Wohlferd <email@example.com> wrote:
As part of the work I've done on inline asm, I've been looking thru the bugs
for it. There appear to be a number that have been fixed or overtaken by
events over the years, but the bug is still open.
Is closing some of these old bugs of any value?
If so, how do I pursue this?
I suppose adding a final comment to them will work, people (like me)
watching gcc-bugs can then do the actual closing.
Perfect. That gives the OP a chance to respond as well.
Look for my updates to 30527, 39440 & 43319.