This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Christopher Di Bella <cjdb dot ns at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 11:10:45 +1000
- Subject: CppCoreGuidelines warnings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've been tracking gcc-digest for a bit, but would like to be a little
more involved in the development of gcc.
I haven't been able to find anything about the CppCoreGuidelines in
gcc -- I'm wondering if there's a warning system in the pipeline that
I might have missed in the digest thread? If so, great, who do I need
to contact about helping out?
If not, I'd like to get a start on implementing a warning system for
them. I'll create a branch, but I doubt it'll be ready for gcc 7.1's