This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updating the GCC 6 release notes
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Damian Rouson <damian at sourceryinstitute dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 07:03:13 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Updating the GCC 6 release notes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C0292916-0E57-4218-AAEF-B227E4F32711 at sourceryinstitute dot org>
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 3 May 2016, Damian Rouson wrote:
Could someone please tell me how to edit or submit edits for the GCC 6 release notes at https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-6/changes.html? Specially, the listed Fortran improvements are missing several significant items. I signed the copyright assignment in case hat helps.
You can send a diff to firstname.lastname@example.org to propose a patch
(possibly Cc: the fortran mailing-list if your patch is related), same as