This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 19:11:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57290A9C dot 90001 at gmail dot com> <2443417 dot 5QKtYX5e4Q at polaris> <57292596 dot 10707 at gmail dot com> <1874524 dot CKmU4gNt0r at polaris>
On 05/03/2016 04:44 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
There is no /build/gcc-trunk/gcc/gcc but presumably you meant
/build/gcc-trunk/gcc/ada (which does exist). But there is no
rts directory anywhere under the build tree.
Then the build failed at some point and this should be in the log.
Actually, I misstated the steps I had done. I hadn't done make
bootstrap prior to make check, but rather make stage1-bubble.
That's what causes the error (the error doesn't happen after
make bootstrap). Your change doesn't appear to have anything
to do with it.