This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 00:44:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57290A9C dot 90001 at gmail dot com> <2443417 dot 5QKtYX5e4Q at polaris> <57292596 dot 10707 at gmail dot com>
> There is no /build/gcc-trunk/gcc/gcc but presumably you meant
> /build/gcc-trunk/gcc/ada (which does exist). But there is no
> rts directory anywhere under the build tree.
Then the build failed at some point and this should be in the log.