This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 16:26:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57290A9C dot 90001 at gmail dot com> <2443417 dot 5QKtYX5e4Q at polaris>
On 05/03/2016 03:47 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
In my builds lately I've been noticing many Ada tests failing
that didn't use to fail before. I don't think I'm doing
anything different than before. The failures all seem to be
due to the error below. Has something changed about how to
run the Ada test suite or how to configure GCC to enable it?
Yes, see https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2016-04/msg01024.html
$ make -C /build/gcc-trunk/gcc check-ada
make: Entering directory '/home/msebor/build/gcc-trunk/gcc'
gnatlib missing, exiting.
So is there a /build/gcc-trunk/gcc/gcc/ada/rts directory or not?
There is no /build/gcc-trunk/gcc/gcc but presumably you meant
/build/gcc-trunk/gcc/ada (which does exist). But there is no
rts directory anywhere under the build tree.