This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 23:47:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57290A9C dot 90001 at gmail dot com>
> In my builds lately I've been noticing many Ada tests failing
> that didn't use to fail before. I don't think I'm doing
> anything different than before. The failures all seem to be
> due to the error below. Has something changed about how to
> run the Ada test suite or how to configure GCC to enable it?
Yes, see https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2016-04/msg01024.html
> $ make -C /build/gcc-trunk/gcc check-ada
> make: Entering directory '/home/msebor/build/gcc-trunk/gcc'
> gnatlib missing, exiting.
So is there a /build/gcc-trunk/gcc/gcc/ada/rts directory or not?