This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 14:31:24 -0600
- Subject: Ada testsuite failures due to missing gnatlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In my builds lately I've been noticing many Ada tests failing
that didn't use to fail before. I don't think I'm doing
anything different than before. The failures all seem to be
due to the error below. Has something changed about how to
run the Ada test suite or how to configure GCC to enable it?
This is on an x86_64 machine running Fedora 23 with GNAT
5.3.1 installed. GCC was configured with
--enable-languages=ada,c,c++ and no other options.
$ make -C /build/gcc-trunk/gcc check-ada
make: Entering directory '/home/msebor/build/gcc-trunk/gcc'
gnatlib missing, exiting.
/src/gcc/trunk/gcc/ada/gcc-interface/Make-lang.in:887: recipe for target
make: *** [check-acats] Error 1
make: Leaving directory '/home/msebor/build/gcc-trunk/gcc'