Re: Re: GCC 6.1 Hard-coded C++ header paths and relocation problem on Windows

Should I file a bug report then?
We need some Linux testers, though not many people on Linux relocate compilers.

------------------
Best regards,
lh_mouse
2016-05-03

åääïJonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
åéææï2016-05-03 17:00
æääïlh_mouse
æéïgcc
äéïRe: GCC 6.1 Hard-coded C++ header paths and relocation problem on Windows

On 2 May 2016 at 11:41, lh_mouse wrote:
> However, I am not exactly clear about whether it is these headers (cstdlib and cmath currently, there might be more) that are the problem.

No, it's only those two.

> In my point of view, it is the inversion of C and C++ header paths that is the problem.

Agree. I don't know why that happens though.