This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using stl containers in gcc
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andres Tiraboschi <andres dot tiraboschi at tallertechnologies dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 08:59:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: Using stl containers in gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJZwELk_0K4a_hEx1V=W0dOxKjDo7nfa4W0mdeO-Y2m7Pv1URQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 05/03/2016 08:44 AM, Andres Tiraboschi wrote:
The GCC coding conventions allow the use of the standard library; but
you have to be careful WRT objects that are subject to garbage collection.
Does anyone know if there is a good reason for not using stl
containers in gcc sources?
I'm asking because I didn't find any use of them in the code I read.