This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: r235766 incomplete?
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 14:23:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: r235766 incomplete?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5727935A dot 5050903 at gmail dot com>
On Mon, 2016-05-02 at 11:50 -0600, Martin Sebor wrote:
> Hi Jan,
> I just noticed the compilation errors in the attached file with
> the latest trunk. It seems as though your recent patch below may
> be incomplete:
> commit 46e5dccc6f188bd0fd5af4e9778f547ab63c9cae
> Author: hubicka <hubicka@138bc75d-0d04-0410-961f-82ee72b054a4>
> Date: Mon May 2 16:55:56 2016 +0000
> The following change causes compilation errors due to
> ipa_find_agg_cst_for_param taking just three arguments, while it
> is being called with four. (I haven't looked into the other error.)
> --- a/gcc/ipa-inline-analysis.c
> +++ b/gcc/ipa-inline-analysis.c
> @@ -850,7 +850,8 @@ evaluate_conditions_for_known_args (struct
> cgraph_node *node
> if (known_aggs.exists ())
> agg = known_aggs[c->operand_num];
> - val = ipa_find_agg_cst_for_param (agg, c->offset, c
> + val = ipa_find_agg_cst_for_param (agg,
> + c->offset, c
I saw this too (with r235766). I believe it's fixed by r235770 and
2016-05-02 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cif-code.def (CIF_THUNK): Add.
* ipa-inline-analsysis.c (evaluate_conditions_for_known_args): Revert
(albeit with a typo in that second filename)
r235771 work for me, FWIW.