This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Second GCC 6.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:20:15 +0200
- Subject: Second GCC 6.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The second release candidate for GCC 6.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 235378.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
We have a P1 AIX bootstrap issue reported, but I haven't managed to
reproduce it, so this release candidate does not deal with that.
If all goes well, I'd like to release 6.1 next week.