Re: Does gcc cilk plus support include offloading to graphics hardware?

Thank you Ilya,
I now understand that gcc has full support for only the _language_
extensions of cilk plus. Perhaps the release notes might be updated to
note this.

Intel market #pragma offload(gfx) as a cilk plus feature. For example
slides 12-15 here:
https://meetingcpp.com/tl_files/mcpp/2015/talks/Intel%20Graphics%20Technology%20for%20general%20purpose%20computing.pdf

Thanks again.