This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Undefined C++ Atomic Symbol on sh-rtems
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>, Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 20:11:17 +0900
- Subject: Re: Undefined C++ Atomic Symbol on sh-rtems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5712D1BF dot 7080304 at oarcorp dot com> <1460854221 dot 2115 dot 253 dot camel at t-online dot de> <E89FE8CC-C32E-4439-A40C-1B7474FE0D4D at oarcorp dot com>
On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 13:33 -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Thanks for the quick and thorough reply.
> This doesn't happen with GCC 4.9 which we are using on our newest
> release branch. With any luck your work will be in gcc 7 before we
> make another release branch.
That's probably because of this commit:
> Is there a ticket for your plan I should add myself to to track this?
No, for that particular issue there's no ticket. I can put you in CC
when I send around/commit the patch, if that helps.