This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: guide me
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:17:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: guide me
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAC0WchEJK=z-zmCVeAEo362_e4zvQTip-WQ=uhJQxo-CwA0Kg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17/04/16 17:58, J a h a n z e b F a h i m wrote:
> i am a java developer, i want to install gnu java compiler on LINUX
> 7.2 for testing purpose. i already have gcc version 4.8.5 20150623
> (Red Hat 4.8.5-4) (GCC) in my machine. now i want to add gcj in it.
> how can i install it?
It's going to be difficult. GCJ is no longer supported on recent
Red Hat systems. You'll have to download sources and follow the
build instructions at https://gcc.gnu.org/install/.
- guide me
- From: J a h a n z e b F a h i m